Ep 008: How to Go From Zero to Six Figures in Revenue in Six Months with Ron Douglas
When it comes to building a business, it can be hard to know where to start. Too often, entrepreneurs end up with paralysis by analysis from trying to figure out what to do. Today’s guest expert is here to explain how to overcome this common pitfall and go from zero to six figures in revenue in just six months.
Ron Douglas is a serial entrepreneur, speaker, coach, and investor. He’s built and sold multiple businesses in fields ranging from car restoration to wildlife, and has built multiple businesses to over $1 million in sales within twelve months. Ron also starred in a Discovery Channel show called Blue Collar Backers, where he helped businesses get started and grow. In this episode, he shares advice for starting up, as well as simple steps you can take to put together a plan and build the businesses you want.
What You'll Learn in Today's Episode
- How to break down your roadmap to six figures in six months.
- What to do before you even think about starting a business.
- One of the most valuable uses of your time as a business owner.
- Advice for aspiring entrepreneurs.
- What you need to think about from a legal perspective when you’re first starting your business.
- When to form a corporate entity.
- One thing you should do every day to help you get a plan in place for your business.