Ep 027: Designing Your Life and Business to Work Together with Tom and Ariana Sylvester
One thing that can be very challenging for entrepreneurs is finding a way to design your business and your lifestyle to work together. Too many of us get caught up in working and forget to enjoy our lives along the way. I think this is something we all struggle with, and my guests today—that’s right, we’ve got two guests on the show today—are here to help.
A husband and wife dynamic duo, Tom and Ariana Sylvester, coach and train online entrepreneurs to build their ideal lifestyles along with their businesses. They run three very different businesses of their own—one in real estate, a wine and liquor store, and the aforementioned coaching and training for online entrepreneurs—and manage to do so while raising two energetic youngsters. They’ve definitely figured out the perfect work-life balance, and they’re here today to share steps we can all take to do the same.
What You'll Learn in Today's Episode
- Where to start when trying to integrate your ideal lifestyle and your work in a meaningful way.
- The biggest blocks entrepreneurs face that stop them from building the life they want.
- How to find your ideal customer.
- The important mentality successful entrepreneurs have.
- What a vision board is, and how it helps you plan your ideal life.
- Tom and Ariana’s advice for setting up systems and processes to improve efficiency.
- Steps you can take to build the lifestyle you want along with your business.
- How to systematize and organize things to make sure you’re compliant with the GDPR and other legal requirements.