Ep 037: Website Legal with Bobby Klinck
There are many areas where your website, blog or online presence can become a drag on your business. In this episode Bobby will be continuing this mini legal training series by sharing specific information on how to protect your business from possible issues presented by your online presence. There are ways where your business has additional requirements and considerations simply by being online so make sure you’re aware of what you need to be doing to cover your bases.
What You'll Learn in Today's Episode
- Additional requirements and considerations that only apply to online business.
- How providing information to many people can cause problems and how to avoid them.
- The role of various protections you can set up on your website.
- Why you should specify how people can use templates, forms and downloads from your site.
- Why you need to make it clear what you are not responsible for.
- The importance of specifying your cancelation and refund policies.
- What information you need to provide to people about the data you’re collecting.
- Understanding the GDPR and what you need to know about it.
- Why and how you need to disclose your financial rewards.