Ep 112: Yes, You Need Content Each Week
On this Foundations Friday episode, I am going to be giving you some tough love. There is something that not enough entrepreneurs (possibly yourself included) are giving to their followers, and it is hurting their businesses. That something is weekly content.
That’s right: You need to create at least one piece of long-form content each week. So today, I’m going to explain why this kind of consistency is key when it comes to keeping your audience interested in what you have to say and why creating content needs to be a priority for you and your business.
What You'll Learn in Today's Episode
- Why you need to create content every week.
- How to keep customers interested in what you have to say.
- The importance of consistency.
- How to build your business over time.
- What business is truly about.
- Why we need to prioritize our weekly content.