Ep 113: Paid Workshops Are A Fun Playground
Today I am going to be talking about a type of sales mechanism that I use in my business quite a lot: paid online workshops. Workshops are very small, bite-sized courses that people pay to take part in—that are not a sales pitch—and they are a great tool for a lot of reasons. In this episode, I want to share with you how an online workshop might have an important role to play in your business.
Listen in as I explain the advantages of paid workshops, as well as how to use them to add value. You’ll learn why a workship might be the best option for your business, how to make one that is a no-brainer choice for your customers, and more.
What You'll Learn in Today's Episode
- What a workshop is and why it might be the best option for your business.
- How to use a workshop as a stepping stone in your customers’ journey.
- A great way to add value to your business.
- How to set up a content plan.
- How to make a workshop a no-brainer choice for your customers.