Ep 117: Be Known For Something Specific
Today I am going to be talking about something that I know every entrepreneur needs to hear: You need to be known for something specific. This is especially true when you are starting out. So in this episode, I will be sharing how to “niche down” and find raving fan bases that are excited about the content and the products you put out there.
Listen in as I share the importance of not casting such a wide net by trying to be the person who does everything instead of having a specialty. You’ll learn why you should be unafraid of missed opportunities, how to find out who you serve, and how to make yourself known for something specific.
What You'll Learn in Today's Episode
- Why you need to niche down.
- The importance of not trying to do everything.
- How to be known for something specific.
- Why you can’t be afraid of missed opportunities.
- How to create raving fan bases.