EP 247: Creating Your Visual Brand With Patrick Sesko
Today we’re talking about designing a visual brand. My guest, Patrick Sesko, is a designer who has years of experience working with traditional brands to create visual assets. Now he works with online entrepreneurs to help them with their visual branding. Patrick also contributed a course on branding that you can access for free in BADA$$ Online Marketing University.
We’ll be talking about the struggles that Patrick has faced in his business, especially due to the pandemic. Be sure to stick around to catch his best branding advice for online entrepreneurs.
What You'll Learn in Today's Episode
- Patrick’s journey into the online course space
- Some of the struggles Patrick has faced along the way
- Some of the make-money schemes Patrick and Bobby have observed
- The different ways that Patrick and Bobby deal with overwhelm
- How the pandemic affected Patrick’s business and how he pivoted as a result
- Why it’s important to be consistent in your business
- Why most people don’t have both an eye for design and messaging
- Common design mistakes that many online marketers are making
- How to pick the right colors and how many you should have
- Why less is more when it comes to color
- Patrick’s best advice on fonts
- Why it’s better to be consistent than perfect with your visual branding