Ep 042: What I Learned From Hanging with 400 Entrepreneurs with Bobby Klinck
After attending an event this weekend, I decided to change my plan for this episode. I learned 5 really important things and I think they will be as helpful to you and your business as they were to mine. There’s so much to take away here, from being less afraid to be your brand to learning how the importance of finding your ‘people’ that can encourage you in business and in life.
I will share some of the issues I have struggled with and misconceptions I had about myself and my business. Through this learning experience I have decided to make some important changes regarding my image and how I want to do this podcast. I’ll share what changed my mind and some tips on how you can make some important changes as well.
What You'll Learn in Today's Episode
- Why you need to be more present at the forefront of your business.
- The struggle with being a personal brand and how to shed the limiting beliefs that cause this.
- The value of creating a personal connection.
- Why your team is crucial to the success of your business.
- The importance of getting out of your comfort zone.
- How to get past the fear of asking for money or being salesy.
- Why you need to find your people.
- The importance of a mentor who is authentic.