Ep 043: Full Frontal Living™ with Lisa Carpenter
Today we’re going to do something a bit different. Instead of talking about business tactics or strategies, this episode is all about mindsets. Though I used to be the typical Type A personality focused on getting things done, I’ve come to realize how important it is that we as entrepreneurs take a step back sometimes. Too often, we’re so busy doing things that we don’t experience life.
That’s what my guest is here to discuss. Lisa Carpenter helps high achieving entrepreneurs own their personal power and establish value-based boundaries with her Full Frontal Living™ approach. Lisa encourages us to stop trying to “do” our way to success and empowers us to stay present to what we’re feeling and how we’re showing up in all areas of our life. Listen in to hear her important message that every entrepreneur can learn from.
What You'll Learn in Today's Episode
- The common problem that high achievers face.
- What tends to be the root problem for workaholics.
- How to begin confronting your feelings to deal with the underlying issues.
- What the Full Frontal Living™ message is all about.
- The reason high achievers have trouble making time for self-care.
- How high achievers can get into the practice of making self-care a non-negotiable.
- A simple trick to quiet your mind.
- The first step to take when adopting the Full Frontal Living™ approach.
- What made Lisa decide to trademark “Full Frontal Living.”
- Tips for using trademarks if you have a personal brand.
- Simple advice for high achievers to make their lives better.