Ep 050: Celebrating What I’ve Learned with Bobby Klinck
This week, I’m taking a break from the “getting started” theme so I can share some key lessons I’ve learned since starting my podcast almost a year ago. I’ve come to realize so much in that time, and the concepts I’m going to discuss today relate not just to podcasting, but also to broader concepts of being in business, as well.
As entrepreneurs, there are a lot of things that we have to figure out as we go, and I know I’ve made my fair share of mistakes along the way. But there are also some pretty crucial pieces I got right. Listen in to hear about both as I give you the five major lessons I’ve learned since creating this show.
What You'll Learn in Today's Episode
- What you need to do before you start any business venture.
- How I got my podcast from just an idea to actually moving forward with it.
- The benefits of having your own podcast.
- A key concept I’m going to focus on moving into 2019 and beyond.
- Why outsourcing is so important.
- The kinds of changes you have to be willing to make in order to succeed.
- Pivots I’ve made that have made a big difference.
- The importance of building momentum.
- One of the key attributes of a successful entrepreneur.
- The people who will be critical to the success of your brand.
- Facebook Community
- Entrepreneurs on Fire with John Lee Dumas
- Power-Up Podcasting with Pat Flynn
- Cashflow Podcasting
- Your Online Genius Podcast Episode 28: Key Lessons Learned From My Recent Launch with Bobby Klinck
- Your Online Genius Podcast Episode 42: What I Learned From Hanging with 400 Entrepreneurs with Bobby Klinck
- Your Online Genius Podcast Episode 46: 4 Things Every Entrepreneur Needs To “Be” In Order To Succeed with Bobby Klinck
- The Online Genius Community