Ep 056: Year In Review with Bobby Klinck
As entrepreneurs, one of the most important things we have to do is make time to plan out the things that are to come in our businesses. The problem is that this often doesn’t feel urgent, and therefore, it’s easy to put it off. But just because it isn’t urgent doesn’t mean it’s not crucial for success, and today I’m going to share how taking the time to figure out my business plan really changed the game for me.
Since the end of the year tends to be when everyone reflects, I’m going to go through that process myself and very publicly recap my 2018. I’ll be candid about what I did right, my biggest mistakes, and the important lessons I learned along the way.
What You'll Learn in Today's Episode
- The major theme of my 2018.
- Key metric comparisons from the beginning of the year to now.
- How I changed my email list and social media for the better.
- The pivotal moment in my career.
- Important investments I made in myself that have really paid off—and the one that didn’t.
- The best decision I made all year long.
- Three big lessons I learned.
- One thing that will be a huge game changer for your business.