Ep 057: My 2019 Plan (Part 1) with Bobby Klinck
Creating goals for the coming year can be a fun task, and many people want to skip right to it without taking the necessary steps to ensure these goals will be successful. This week I’ll be talking about how to set goals that will result in massive progress in 2019, as well as why mindset is extremely important in order to grow and transform your business.
You’ll learn the process I use for goal setting and how I have learned from my goals from past years. You will also get a glimpse of how I aim to shift my mindset over the next year and why that is so important to me. Finally, I’ll touch on delegation and setting themes and intentions to help give you a picture of what to work on in order to develop yourself into what your business needs.
What You'll Learn in Today's Episode
- When planning for the next year should happen.
- Why you need to have the end in sight in order to set your goals.
- How many goals you should be setting for business.
- My take on matching your goals to revenue goals.
- Why I didn’t hit my goal for last year.
- The importance of having goals that make you uncomfortable.
- How to set themes and intentions for the year.
- How to execute plans and intentions for the year.
- Three things I need to be in order to reach my goals.
- How I’m planning to take on help and delegate work.