Ep 060: Legal Peace of Mind in 3 Easy Steps with Bobby Klinck
It is important for entrepreneurs to outsource and delegate many things, but one thing you can’t completely outsource is the legal stuff. It’s extremely important to have at least a basic understanding of how to protect your business and spot issues before they become problematic. So in this episode, I’ll share three ways that you can gain legal peace of mind when it comes to your business.
Listen in to get crucial tips and resources that will get you on track and better equipped to face the legalities of online business. You will learn how you can get the necessary basic legal training and what actions you should take to protect your business from the start. You’ll also hear examples of what you can do for yourself and where to reach out for help and support when things get tricky.
What You'll Learn in Today's Episode
- Why the legal stuff cannot be 100% outsourced for entrepreneurs.
- The three categories of actions to take in order to protect your business.
- Why entrepreneurs need to be “issue spotters.”
- A surprisingly cheap and easy step that will help protect an important part of your business.
- Why and how to get basic legal training.
- What you can do yourself—and cost estimates for doing it.
- Why getting agreements in writing is crucial.
- The importance of growing in your community.