Ep 071: Using Facebook Groups to Connect with Your Audience with Christina Jandali
Today we’re going to be talking about one of my favorite ways to market your business: Facebook groups. I recently did an episode about using other people’s Facebook groups to build your business, but this one is all about how to leverage your own group. Here to break down this topic is my guest expert, Christina Jandali.
Christina is a business growth strategist who helps online business owners harness the power of free Facebook groups, and she joins me to share what you need to know in order to create an engaged group and build a relationship with your audience. Listen in to learn how to increase group engagement, common mistakes to avoid, and so much more.
What You'll Learn in Today's Episode
- Why you should have a Facebook group.
- The top mistakes people make when building their groups.
- Three things you should be doing in your group.
- How to build engagement—and the things that kill it.
- Why welcoming new members is important.
- Things you can do to get your group members to join your email list.
- Suggestions for qualifying people before they join your group.
- How much time you should plan to spend in your group each week.
- The truth about reviving inactive groups.
- How to use your group to get people interested in buying from you.