Ep 076: Sell From Stage (or on Video) with Colin Boyd
Many entrepreneurs have trouble with the concept of selling, especially when it comes to transitioning from teaching or providing value to the sale. People talk to me about this all the time, so I think it’s really important to address and resolve this issue. Today, Colin Boyd joins me on the show to help shed light on how to sharpen your selling skills, particularly when selling on stage.
Colin is behind some massive stage selling success with many big names, including Amy Porterfield. He is passionate about helping online entrepreneurs and thought leaders find their confidence on live stages and webinars. Listen in to hear him share how he helps people connect with their audiences through stories (in non-salesy ways) that move them to take action and buy.
What You'll Learn in Today's Episode
- Why most people fail to make sales from stage without being pushy.
- How to navigate the different aspects of pain and pleasure points.
- How in-depth to go with pain points.
- The power of storytelling in sales.
- What a signature story is and why you need one.
- How to come up with signature stories.
- What never to say when telling a story.
- How many stories to tell.
- The difference between a case study and a story.
- Why Colin buys so many domains.
- Why you shouldn’t sell at the end.
- The ins and outs of selling from stage.
- The importance of your energy level on stage.