Ep 078: The Riches Are in the Niches with Jen Casey
Today we are talking about an important approach to communication and personal development: neuro-linguistic programming (NLP). Here to help me break down this topic, as well as the importance of finding your niche, is my friend Jen Casey. An NLP coach, the host of The Inner Boss Podcast, and the creator of two signature programs, “Pitch to Your Niche” and “Design Your Business Vision,” Jen helps online coaches think like a top learner and turn their social media presences into sales.
In this episode, we’ll discuss the importance of leverage in making big changes in your life and how to recognize the difference between being overwhelmed and overstimulated. Listen in to discover if you truly can fake it until you make it, how to change your inner programming when you detect a fault, and how niching down can help you be more profitable.
What You'll Learn in Today's Episode
- What NLP is and how it works.
- How to utilize the NLP model of communication.
- The difference between being overwhelmed and overstimulated—and how to get out of that mindset.
- Whether you truly can fake it until you make it.
- How to “stack the yes.”
- Why consistency and repetition are important when rewiring your inner programming.
- How niching down helps you be more profitable.