Ep 082: Building A Sustainable Business Using Systems With Rachel McMichael
Rachel McMichael is a business strategist and coach who helps female entrepreneurs leverage the power of Facebook Advertising to launch and expand their online businesses. Today she joins the show to share how she uses systems to make her business run like clockwork—all while being a busy mom of young children.
In this episode, Rachel shares how she gained the confidence to start up her business and why it’s so important to have a support network. Listen in to learn how she delegates tasks, what helped her overcome the guilt of being unable to do everything, and how you can work four hours a day and still run an incredibly successful business.
What You'll Learn in Today's Episode
- How to utilize systems to make your business run like clockwork.
- How Rachel is able to work four hours a day and still run a successful business.
- The importance of being okay with not doing everything.
- Why we must cultivate relationships with people and have a support network.
- The importance of work-life balance.
- How to overcome fear.
- The importance of patience.
- How to choose what strategy works best for you.