Ep 095: Create Breathing Room With A Scalable Product with Bobby Klinck
Today I’m discussing something I am extremely passionate about: creating a scalable business model. As someone who has done this within my own business, I know the power of making this change. In this episode, I break down the problems with one-on-one work, as well as the advantages of going to a scalable product.
Listen in to hear my story and what has happened to me while implementing this business model. You’ll learn the most common kinds of scalable products, the pros and cons of each, and why it is hard to get ahead when working with clients. If you’re ready to get off that hamster wheel of constantly working and never making any progress, then this is the episode for you.
What You'll Learn in Today's Episode
- The advantages of going to a scalable product.
- If creating a scalable product is right for you.
- The problems with client work.
- The importance of creating content every week.
- Why we must set boundaries in our business.
- Options for scalable products.
- What has happened to me when implementing this business model.
- The benefits of creating an online course.