The "Dummy-Proof" Service Provider Pack
Easy-To-Use Legal Templates for Service Providers Created By A Harvard Law Grad
Service Provider Pack
Protect your online business with the Service Provider Pack template! Created by licensed Harvard Law grad Bobby Klinck, who is also an online entrepreneur like you.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN:
You’ve worked hard to build your online business. Luckily you don’t have to work hard to protect it!
Your Service Provider Pack will cover things like:
- Project details and the scope of the work you’ll be performing for the client
- Your fees for your work
- When your client needs to pay you
- How disputes will be handled
- Hiring employees for your service-based business, including making sure you own the work your employees do
- Hiring independent contractors for your business and making sure you own the work they do
- Defining contractor roles, duties, and scope of work
- Getting permission to use testimonials including the person’s image, likeness, and words in your marketing
When you grab the Service Provider Pack, you’ll receive access to a pack of customizable legal templates written by a licensed lawyer who graduated from Harvard (with honors).
The Service Provider Pack will help protect your online business from common (and uncommon!) liabilities that could otherwise cost you thousands in legal fees.
When Bobby is asked what the single most important piece of legal advice is for online entrepreneurs, his response is always to GET IT IN WRITING!
Our templates are designed to help you mitigate disputes that may arise from your website, your offers, your workers, and many other areas by getting all the essentials in writing.
Now you can go back to building your amazing business without losing sleep over the legal stuff.
The Service Providers Pack pack includes:
- A Client Agreement Template (also known as a Service Agreement) so you can define the terms of the contract, including the scope of the work you’ll perform, your fees, when the client should pay you, and more.
- Employee Offer Letter Template so you can easily communicate a job offer to an employee
- Employee Confidentiality Agreement Template to protect the confidential information you share with your employees
- Employee IP Transfer Agreement Template to make sure you own the work produced by your employees
- A Testimonial Release Template so you can use your glowing reviews legally
- An Independent Contractor Agreement Template so you can hire contractors to help you in your business
All of our templates also include:
- Lifetime access to your template, so you can reuse it over and over again for your business!
- Easy one-click document generators so you can prepare your documents in just a few minutes!
- Google Doc format template with detailed video walkthrough instructions so you can have full control over the language in your document!
- All future updates to the template!
Our individual templates come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you change your mind for any reason (or no reason) during the first 30 days, you can get a full refund.
Grab your Service Provider Pack now!
Created by a Harvard Law Grad
Who Is Also An Online Business Owner Like You!
Bobby is a Harvard Law grad turned online entrepreneur—but he’s NOT your typical lawyer. He doesn’t do suits, he hates legalese more than you do, and has a tendency to make bad pop-culture references and dad jokes.
He has credentials that make most lawyers drool as a licensed lawyer who graduated with honors from Harvard Law School, worked for the US Department of Justice, was mentored by a US Supreme Court Justice.
But after a long and successful career as a lawyer specializing in intellectual property and contract law, he decided it was time to make a change.
In 2017, he decided to hang up his suit (finally!) and put his superpowers to good use in the online space making the legal stuff quick, easy, and accessible to online entrepreneurs… like you!
Since then, he’s helped thousands of business owners protect what’s theirs with his comprehensive legal templates.
As Featured In
Your Agreements Your Way
Every template comes with two customization options:
Easy One-Click Generators
Customizable Google Docs
Praise From Amy Porterfield
"Bobby's teaching style is incredibly easy to follow."
Our legal templates have been recommended by some of the leaders in the online marketing space, including Amy Porterfield and Ray Edwards.
This is what Amy has to say about it:
“He takes complicated legal language and turns it into understandable, actionable steps.
Bobby’s heart is in the right place. He deeply cares about those he serves and it’s refreshing that he’s ‘one of us’ with an incredible knowledge of the law as well.”
Commonly Asked Questions
Yep! Bobby is a licensed lawyer who graduated with honors from Harvard Law School, worked for the US Department of Justice, was mentored by a US Supreme Court Justice, and is an entrepreneur just like you.
He has an extensive applicable knowledge of the law surrounding contracts and intellectual property… which is just a fancy way of saying he knows how to protect the work you do in your business.
It’s easy. We have two options for you to customize your agreements:
1) You can use our easy one-click agreement generators. All you’ll do is fill out a form where we ask a series of questions, hit submit, and voila! Our system will customize the document for you and deliver it to you lickety-split on the next screen. You just copy and paste it wherever you need to use your agreement.
2) You can manually customize your document via our Google Doc template with in-depth instructional video. You’ll have full control over what you add and what you leave out, while Bobby walks you through the whole document in the video.
Sadly, no. The templates we provide are simply tools to make protecting your online business easy and affordable. They are not a substitute for legal counsel where it’s needed.
How does for-ev-er sound? Once you grab a template from us, you will always have it. We’ll even notify you whenever we make updates to our templates so you can freshen up your agreements with the new version!
Our templates are written from the perspective of a company based in the United States, but can be used internationally.
If you are US-based and have international clients, they are agreeing to your terms, which make them applicable.
Many entrepreneurs all over the world have purchased Bobby’s templates and are using them to successfully protect their online businesses. However, we always recommend that you check with a local legal professional to ensure the template you’re using complies with your local laws if you reside outside of the US.
We’ve got you covered! Whenever a law changes that would affect one of our templates (e.g. when the General Data Protection Regulation was put in effect), we will update our templates to comply with the law and notify you of the changes!
Yep, we’ve got you covered, so you don’t have to worry about keeping your templates up to date with the law.
All of our legal templates come with an ironclad 30-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not happy with one of our templates, you can get that template refunded within 30 days of purchase… no questions asked.
Businesses That Use Our Templates
We've helped thousands of businesses protect what's theirs, including...
Coaching businesses love our templates for their one-on-one and group coaching programs!
Our legal templates are perfect for businesses who sell launched or evergreen online courses!
Protect your online membership program with our legal templates designed for membership businesses.
Our client agreements help service providers get paid, avoid scope creep, and more!
Virtual Event Hosts
Our virtual event legal templates help business owners host their events without worrying about the legal stuff!
Sell digital products like templates, ebooks, and other digital products the worry-free way!
Not Sure Which Template To Get?
Take Our Online Business Legal Risk Assessment for Guidance!
Designed to help you find the legal gaps in your business, the Online Business Legal Risk assessment is our quick solution to help you figure out exactly where your business needs to be protected.
The assessment is short and sweet, only requiring 5 minutes of your time. After the assessment, we’ll email you a custom report that shows you exactly where risks are in your business.
We’ll also include Bobby’s recommended legal templates to mitigate the risks we uncover during the assessment and show you your next steps to getting those protections in place!
Leave a Review!
Have you purchased one of our templates in the past? Click here to log into your account and leave a review!